MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Discuss the forum itself. Offer suggestions, ask questions, and do other things of that nature.
Post Reply
User avatar
MeowsePad
Administrator
Posts: 4489
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 10
Age: 5
Contact:

MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by MeowsePad »

Rules suck, so here are some very simple guidelines:
  1. Kindness is not optional. Be nice and respectful to other members of the forum. This is intended to be an enjoyable place for everyone.
  2. NSFW content (photographs, videos, and text with extreme sexual content) is allowed in the proper forum as long as it does not violate any laws of the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted). To get access to the NSFW forum, please PM me or any other administrator. Obviously, you must be at least eighteen years old.
  3. Illegal content is not welcome here. All content must be lawful in the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted).
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Ashley
Posts: 137
Joined: 1 year ago
Gender: Female
Age: 31

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by Ashley »

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 year ago
Rules suck, so here are some very simple guidelines:
  1. Kindness is not optional. Be nice and respectful to other members of the forum. This is intended to be an enjoyable place for everyone.
  2. NSFW content (photographs, videos, and text with extreme sexual content) is allowed as long as it does not violate any laws of the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted), but it must be posted within the NSFW BBCode, which operates like a Spoiler tag and requires the user to click a button to show it.
  3. Illegal content is not welcome here. All content must be lawful in the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted).
You say where this forum is unfortunately hosted like it's a bad thing. Why's that... just curious is all

User avatar
MeowsePad
Administrator
Posts: 4489
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 10
Age: 5
Contact:

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by MeowsePad »

Ashley wrote:
1 year ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 year ago
Rules suck, so here are some very simple guidelines:
  1. Kindness is not optional. Be nice and respectful to other members of the forum. This is intended to be an enjoyable place for everyone.
  2. NSFW content (photographs, videos, and text with extreme sexual content) is allowed as long as it does not violate any laws of the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted), but it must be posted within the NSFW BBCode, which operates like a Spoiler tag and requires the user to click a button to show it.
  3. Illegal content is not welcome here. All content must be lawful in the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted).
You say where this forum is unfortunately hosted like it's a bad thing. Why's that... just curious is all
Just a joke. :P
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

User avatar
Ashley
Posts: 137
Joined: 1 year ago
Gender: Female
Age: 31

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by Ashley »

Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 year ago
Ashley wrote:
1 year ago
Princess MeowsePad wrote:
1 year ago
Rules suck, so here are some very simple guidelines:
  1. Kindness is not optional. Be nice and respectful to other members of the forum. This is intended to be an enjoyable place for everyone.
  2. NSFW content (photographs, videos, and text with extreme sexual content) is allowed as long as it does not violate any laws of the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted), but it must be posted within the NSFW BBCode, which operates like a Spoiler tag and requires the user to click a button to show it.
  3. Illegal content is not welcome here. All content must be lawful in the United States of America (where this forum is unfortunately hosted).
You say where this forum is unfortunately hosted like it's a bad thing. Why's that... just curious is all
Just a joke. :P
:lol: when I first read this I thought hmmm maybe she wishes it wasn't hosted in the US so that stuff could be allowed. I know you wouldn't allow it even if the host was from a foreign country but I had to laugh all the same

User avatar
MeowsePad
Administrator
Posts: 4489
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 10
Age: 5
Contact:

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by MeowsePad »

Yeah, there is some sketchy stuff that can be hosted if your site is based in certain countries, but we won't go there. :P
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

polyfluff
Posts: 597
Joined: 1 year ago
Gender: Male

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by polyfluff »

this is why MeowsePad is a socialist

all the countries that seem to be very fond of piracy and sketchy stuff seem to have formerly or currently been communist/extreme socialist
ded

User avatar
MeowsePad
Administrator
Posts: 4489
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Cutieville
Gender: Female
Referrals: 10
Age: 5
Contact:

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by MeowsePad »

Iceland is pretty permissive with what it allows to be hosted.
MeowsePad Community: nostalgia, gaming, friendship, advertisement, and more!

Forum ~ Discord ~ YouTube ~ Twitch

polyfluff
Posts: 597
Joined: 1 year ago
Gender: Male

Re: MeowsePad Community Guidelines

Post by polyfluff »

That post reminded me of this https://m.facebook.com/iceland.brothers
ded

Post Reply