Wrestling games

Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
slooroo
The Worst Poster
Mood:

Wrestling games

Post by slooroo »

So a weird fondness of my childhood was playing WWF Attitude. It wasn't a particularly good game to my memory but I was utterly amazed by the character creator and loved making my own wrestlers to watch fight. It was my first experience with character creators even. I didn't buy any more until recently I bought WCW vs NWO World Tour and it plays fine but I hate it lacks a character creator and even lacks entrances or announcers from the old WCW show. Other than that I want to buy the AEW wrestling game when it comes out and with all of the heads of it being big fans of gaming and grew up playing wrestling games I hope it'll be great. I also have a weird teenage memory of wanting Rumble Roses but I couldn't make myself buy it.
Proud subscriber to MeowsePad on YouTube and Twitch

Kaunisto

Re: Wrestling games

Post by Kaunisto »

Haven't really played any, aside quick try on 16-bit ones on emulators.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Mood:

Post by slooroo »

I bought Fire Pro Wrestling awhile back but I need to get used to the controls. I love the roster choices but I really need to hook a controller to my laptop.

popopdc

Post by popopdc »

I enjoy playing the WWE games just because I am such a fan of WWE wrestling. I'm not aware of any decent wrestling games but always have an open mind.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Mood:

Post by slooroo »

popopdc wrote:
2 months ago
I enjoy playing the WWE games just because I am such a fan of WWE wrestling. I'm not aware of any decent wrestling games but always have an open mind.
Fire Pro is the most popular these days if you're fine with the SNES style graphics and such since there's tons of mods