What games are you playing?

Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
Cassieboo
MeowsePad's Boss
Mood:

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Cassieboo »

I've been really into stardew valley lately, but mostly prefer it only in multiplayer mode <3

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Mood:

Post by slooroo »

Kaunisto wrote:
2 months ago
slooroo wrote:
2 months ago
I'm not playing it but I thought about Habbo Hotel today
Made in Finland :-D
I remember 1999 I was taking a programming course and someone there showed me Mobiles Disco which then evolved to Hotelli Kultakala and finally Habbo Hotel.

I've played Lego Batman 2 (DS emulator) and it's disappointing. Of the 7 various Lego games I've played before, Batman (also DS version) was my favorite, but this may be least favorite yet or at least tied with PC SW3.
I used to troll on Habbo all the time so I have fond memories of it.

As for games I've been playing 90s fps games like Doom and Marathon but just as a blitz of bang bang until I get bored. I tried Adventure Capitalist too and it's a decent clicker game. I want to do something with necromancy but few options beyond Elder Scrolls.
Proud subscriber to MeowsePad on YouTube and Twitch

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

My wife and I have been playing Minecraft lately. Last night I went sailing, found a Jungle Temple, befriended a Ocelot, found a Polar Bear and a Rabbit. We had it on Peaceful Mode so nothing attacked me. xD I was trying to find a desert biome, but I haven't had any luck yet...

JoyFreak

Post by JoyFreak »

I am currently playing Pokemon Shield on my Switch and also Shadow of Colossus on PS4!

Kaunisto

Post by Kaunisto »

Still trying to get into KotOR2

This week's flea market catch was F1 2000 for PS2 and Red Faction and Xpand Rally for PC.
I've started the latter and it seems nice, except for money grinding system. I really prefer driving games where you just unlock things, instead of buying cars and parts (as much as I did enjoy Gran Turismo 1).

Another thing, old point'n click adventure Return to Ringwolrd. I loved the first game, but because I've only read the first of Ringworld books, I've kind of avoided this one to avoid potential spoilers. Decided to finally start it anyway.

JennyorAlice

Post by JennyorAlice »

I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on the Nintendo Switch ever since my hubby got that game for me for Christmas. I'd waited what felt like forever for that game ever since they started circulating rumors about there being another Luigi's Mansion game. So far, I'm not disappointed with the game.

popopdc

Post by popopdc »

I have been playing The Complex and Wunderling on Nintendo Switch. I'm also playing Call of Duty Warzone and Apex Legends on Xbox One.

blackcloak
Mood:

Post by blackcloak »

Kerbal Space Program and Subnautica.
Adolescence is a politer way to say stupidity, because everyone is still learning.

bharath

Post by bharath »

I am currently playing GTA Vicecity 3, but i love GTA 5 which is excellent and even kid love to watch or play that game. Sometime I used to play on , subway surf, Temple run, These are perfect games for all the time and also the Pokeman go game.

popopdc

Post by popopdc »

Currently obsessively playing Call of Duty Warzone on Xbox One. I am also playing Bloons Tower Defense on PC.