What games are you playing?

Whether you're a newb, a pro, or somewhere in between, come tell us all about your favorite games and how you love to play them.
Juneberry
Administrator

Re: What games are you playing?

Post by Juneberry »

Recently got My Time in Portia and have been playing it between writing times.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

I've been playing Let's Go Eevee recently, I want to complete it before Sword and Shield comes out. I'm about to enter Lt. Surge's gym, and my team consists of a level 24 Eevee, Level 23 Ivysaur, Level 21 Charmeleon, Level 20 Wartortle, Level 21 Pikachu, and a level 19 Diglett. I sort of want to grind a bit more before taking on Lt. Surge, so after I defeat the trainers in his gym I'm going to catch some more Pokemon to grind.

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Mood:

Post by slooroo »

I beat Lets Go Eevee awhile back but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think grinding in it is far more boring than just the traditional method of doing fights.
Proud subscriber to MeowsePad on YouTube and Twitch

Kaunisto

Post by Kaunisto »

I'm still playing Shadow Man, getting close to end. A great game for the structure, kind of like Ocarina of Time world map/system. But gameplay/fighting is a bit clumsy. Overall nice game, some bits got proper horror atmosphere. Though I'm not sure if console versions (N64 and PS1, I think) would be as enjoyable, as on PC you can save any time to get over instant death platforming and such moments.

Today I got Battlefield 2 Complete Collection, Half-Life 2 (GotY edition has H-L1:Source with it) and Codename: Panzers - Phase One.
But I don't think I'll get into any of those this year, too much to do...
Some time ago got GTA: San Andreas (PS2), I'm trying out that a bit. I've played Vice City on PC.

Spook of the lost
Mood:

Post by Spook of the lost »

I got my hands on a copy of the outer worlds yesterday, beat the first set of missions on the first colony you end up in.

it's great so far given it's a space western styled game (see firefly), created by the team who created the original fallout, and fallout new vegas.

it's nice to have a good single player RPG again :) and the characters are all well written and voice acted.
Image "The future is already here. It's just not very evenly distributed" - William Gibson
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

slooroo
The Worst Poster
Mood:

Post by slooroo »

Pokemon Sword though I'll try to give my thoughts on the Pokemon thread. I beat the first gym last night.
Proud subscriber to MeowsePad on YouTube and Twitch

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak »

I’m playing Pokémon Sword as well. I’m about to take on the first gym. I’m enjoying the game so far!

Kaunisto

Post by Kaunisto »

Back with my all-time favorite Wing Commander 1. This time playing first expansion Secret Missions.
Other than that, just fooling around with Sims 2 and taking occasional look at GTA San Andreas, trying to get started.
In couple weeks it'll be my traditional time of year to dig out trusty old Master System...

Megan
Ferret Queen

Post by Megan »

Secret of Mana

Kaunisto

Post by Kaunisto »

Got Angry Birds Space and Star Wars running - after having had them couple years!
Didn't get along with my graphics card.